Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Half-Life 2 (PC)

2:02 PM
The Steam Summer Sale (2013) is still dragging on, doing it's best to tempt me into poverty, so I figured that today I'd have a quick replay of the first hour or so of the first ever game I added to my Steam library to take my mind off the deals.

Steam wasn't actually launched with Half-Life 2 back in 2004, it predates the game by a whole year in fact, but this is what pulled the mainstream to the service, kicking and screaming (and whining on forums). This was the first single-player game to require online activation and man that was a lot of fun at the time.

(Click the pics to super-size them. Warning: this article contains more than your recommended daily allowance of words.)
Read on »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer