Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Star Trek: 25th Anniversary (NES)

2:24 PM
Star Trek 25th Anniversary NES title screen
This year is the 50th anniversary of one of the greatest and most enduring science fiction television series ever made... but there's no bloody way I'm playing another Doctor Who game, so instead I'm taking a look at Star Trek 25th Anniversary on the NES.

You might be wondering what this has to do with Christmas and honestly I can't think of a single thing. Well the stars in the background here do look a bit like snowflakes I suppose... also it's the 25th of December today.

I've already played the PC/Amiga game, but this is supposed to be something entirely different; more of an action game than a point and click adventure I'd expect.
Read on »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer