Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Cyber-Cop (Genesis/Mega Drive)

1:00 PM
'Sup. I'm mecha-neko, and I'm going to be playing Cyber-Cop on the Sega Genesis!

Since Hardgrit is doing this alphabetical thing, my choices here are Cyber-Cop and Cartoon Kingdom, and I don't think we'd survive the latter.

Never heard of Cyber-Cop? Well, maybe you'll remember the Amiga game Corporation from waaaaay back. It was the 11th game that Ray properly played for this site back in 2015. He didn't get out of the first room because, well, by the looks of things the game was an inscrutable mess.

It was ported to the Sega Genesis two years later and given a sneaky name change in the US to Cyber-Cop, so people didn't mistake the game for being a business sim or something. Such as the earlier Commodore 64 game Corporation which really is a business sim about managing mining operations in space. (MobyGames link)

But I'm going to retrace Ray's steps and start with the original Amiga Corporation and see where that leads me. Here goes!
Read on »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer