Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, April 30, 2015

Soleil (Genesis/Mega Drive) - Replay

1:56 PM
Super Adventures in Gaming Replay 2015 - Game 1

Super Adventures is three years old today! I don't know if that's a cause for celebration, but it's definitely cause for a brand new (hand-pixelled) logo.

Though really I should probably pretend those first few months never existed and move the birthday along a little, as the site was pretty terrible when I started off. Games were lucky if they got more than a handful of screenshots and a teaspoon full of commentary back then, as I hadn't yet gotten my head around the concept of taking the time to give them a fair chance. Actually better yet, I could do what I do at this point every year and replay a few of those games and maybe see if they get any better after the first 20 seconds.

Soleil Mega Drive title screen
First up is the game known in Europe as Soleil, though back when it first appeared on my site on February 2nd 2015 it was under the US title of Crusader of Centy.
Read on »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer