Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, December 25, 2015

Beyond Good & Evil (PC)

12:24 PM
Super Adventures at Christmas 2015 - Game 7:

Beyond Good and Evil PC title screen
The last game on my Christmas list this year is Beyond Good & Evil, which wasn't quite as critically acclaimed as the other games I've played this week (and definitely didn't sell as well), but people seem to want me to play it, so I did.

I'm sick with a cold right now though and miserable so I'm likely going to be harsher on this than it deserves, especially after all the trouble I had to go through to get the PC version running right, setting CPU affinities, disabling hardware vertex whatevers etc. Plus it doesn't even support a controller on PC so I needed to set up joy2key to get around that. I'm in the mood to rant about something basically.

(Click the pics to view them big.)
Read on »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer