Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, January 18, 2013

Marko's Magic Football (Genesis/Mega Drive)

2:06 PM
Marko's Magic Football Sega Mega Drive Genesis Title Screen
Alright, today I'm going to find out what Marko's Magic Football is. It was released in the US simply as Marko, because I guess 'Marko's Magic Soccer Ball' just wasn't working for them as a title.

I'll forgive you if you haven't heard of this one before, as the game's so obscure that even the developers were apparently unaware it'd ever been released. Well okay VGJunk's heard of it, but his site's practically a shrine to the esoteric, so if anything that just proves my point. (Like I can talk...)

The game came out on the Genesis/Mega Drive, Mega CD, SNES and Game Gear, and I'll be playing the Mega Drive version, which I'm guessing came first.
Read on »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer