Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Lethal Weapon (Amiga)

1:04 PM
Lethal Weapon Amiga Title screen
Today I'm playing Lethal Weapon on the Amiga by Ocean Software, the former kings of licenced movie tie-in games. The game came out just after the third movie and has the poster as its box art, but pretty much just does its own thing storywise.

I actually played this a fair bit when I was younger so it's not entirely unfamiliar to me, but it seemed like a good time to give it another look. Mostly because the music has inexplicably crept back into my head somehow and has been spinning around my brain on a loop this last week, tormenting me (but in a good way). This title music is nothing mindblowingly incredible, but it's catchy enough to be worth a listen I reckon: youtube link.

The internet claims that this was also released on the NES, SNES, Game Boy, DOS, Atari ST and the C64, so I suppose I should investigate them as well. I'm sure you won't mind when this ends up dragging on twice as long as it needs to because of all the extra screenshots.
Read on »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer