Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, July 25, 2015

Might and Magic VIII: Day of the Destroyer (PC)

3:26 PM
This game was a request. Well actually they requested that I take their copy of the game for free and get it out of their sight. So, yeah I've got high hopes for this one.

Ocean played Might and Magic VI for the site last year, but this is the first game is the series I've actually played myself. All I know about the game is it's going to be a fantasy RPG, and it'll probably be in first person. I'm using the unofficial GrayFace patch just to get the game to run at all on my modern day OS, so things may not be entirely true to the official version.

(Sorry about the crappy jpegs, click the pictures for the original lossless png screenshots.)
Read on »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer