Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, April 3, 2015

Probotector II - Return of the Evil Forces (NES)

1:00 AM
Super Adventures in Gaming Replay - Game 5

I wrote about the Amiga version of Super Contra (aka Super C) just over a year ago, and besides pointing out that it looked a bit shit, I really didn't say much of anything about it. But I know a Contra fan who was... unhappy with my post. After all it's a critically acclaimed and well respected title, I should at least explain why I didn't like it.

But just for a change I'm going to play the NES port instead. The European version in fact, where everyone is a robot.

Return of the Evil Forces™... oh no, not those bastards again! That's not the Robocop font by the way, I checked.

But is that a doughnut next to the '1 Player' option?
Read on »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer